Wednesday, March 17, 2010

not so quick this time

Life seems to me as an endless journey of learning and learning some more. Just when I feel I have got the hang of something, something unexpected hits me. Worst part is, I like it.
I really do. Life is a lot of fun this way. When you begin to realise that no matter how much you plan anything can and most probably will happen to either improve or decrease the chances of that event happening. But I do notice this, each time I have faced an obstacle, I have come out of it stronger and learning something more about life. Its weird in that way. Which makes me want to ask you this question,
How long do you have to live before you run out of things to learn? Is a lifetime actually enough? This line of thought made me realise that I really wish reincarnation is true. That we do take life again in another form after death. Because lets face it, life rocks. It really does. It may suck occasionally but if u learn to pick yourself up its just a matter of time before you start to feel good about yourself. I love that feeling. I love it when i get past a shortcoming. I love it when I make an impact in someones life. I like knowing that I matter. That I have made a difference. Trust me, we all have! If you are thinking I havent, then let me point out to you, your parents. If you are an orphan, well let me point out to you your friends. If you are friendless, let me point out to you, YOU. Yes you read right. Most of the time the biggest difference is in ourself. Why dont we realise that? compare yourself to a year ago. Do you not see a difference in certain mannerisms, in knowledge gained? Everyday you are making an impact on yourself.
Damn I can go off topic so easily. For that matter what was my topic? :D
I dunno, I really dunno. and you know what? I never will know... Thats the best part.

No comments: